CHALLENGE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM - DEER RIDGE PARK
SPRING 2023 INFORMATION
- Practice starts the week of January 23rd; Games start February 10th or 17th (TBD); Open to U5-U10 boys and girls
- U5-U10 Train on Monday or Wednesday, 5:30-6:30pm
- 8-10 game season; games on Fridays
- Weekly practice run by Challenge Professional Coach; Games staffed by Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager
- Cost per player is $215 which includes games, 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock, 1 practice jersey, 1 practice per week and insurance.
- Players receive ONE uniform kit per YEAR. If you register for the FALL season you will not get another uniform kit in the SPRING. Players will use the same uniform for both the FALL and SPRING season.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
GAME FORMAT & FRIEND REQUESTS
- U5/U6: 3V3
- U7/U8: 4V4 with a GK
- U9/U10: 5v5 with a GK
- Player friend requests must be made at registration. Players are allowed to request up to 3 friends and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
All practices will be held at Deer Ridge Park in Kingwood.
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Mark Hiemenz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge Soccer Club
16949 N. Eldridge Pkwy, # 770-203
Tomball, TX 77377